Napoleon 1900 Pedestal Wood Stove
The listing is for a highly efficient Napoleon pedestal 1900 wood burning stove-Heating 3500+ Sr ft. It has the largets firebox capacity in the line. It creates a tremendous amount of heat. It features a solid, dynamic appearance with performance to match. It comes standard with black louvres, black trivet and ash pan with lid.
• Appealing pedestal base provides a well concealed inlet for combustion air which can be drawn from outside to add even more heating efficiency
• The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
• Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles
• Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
• air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
• Large ash dump with convenient folding lid and dual carrying handles ad to the ease of cleaning
• Economical 6" flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
• Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fiber and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion
• Upper firebox lined with ceramic fiber baffles.
• Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
• Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
• Full canopy top with cooking trivet deflects heat forward into the room
• Black trivet, black louvres and black ash pan with lid come standard with the unit
• Available in painted black, porcelain enamel black, almond or green
• President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
The $1500 includes cast iron doors.
More door selection is provided below.
BTU Heat output: 85,000
Firebox Capacity (cu ft) 3.0
Area Heated (sq ft) 3500+
Burn Time: 12 hours
log size: 20"
Emissions (grams per hour) 2.8
Flue diameter: 6'
Specifications Model 1900
Emissions (grams per hour) 2.8
Width x Height x Depth (inches) 25 1/2 x 33 1/4 x 31 1/2
Firebox Chamber (W.H.D.) (inches) 18 x 12 x 22 1/2
Firebox Capacity 3.0 cu. ft.
Weight without bricks 285 lbs.
Weight of Bricks 114 lbs.
Approximate Area Heated* sq. ft. 1,000 - 3,500+
Heat output BTU/h** 11,800 - 34,000
Heat Output BTU/h (high burn)*** 85,000 BTU
Burn Time (low fire)* 12 hours
Catalytic combustor no
Mobile home approved no
R-2000 approved (Canada) yes
Max. log size 20"
Outside combustion air yes
Blower kit available yes
Flue diameter 6"
Installations Corner Rear Sides
Single wall chimney connector from stove to combustibles 8" 12" 22"
Approved double wall pipe from stove to combustibles 8" 12" 22
Available blower kit
Standard Arch Cast Iron Door Painted Black Finish
$242.10 - Early American Webbed Arched Cast Iron Door Painted Black Finish
$404.10 - Standard Arch Cast Iron Door (24 Karat) Gold Plated
$431.10 - Early American Webbed Arched Cast Iron Door (24 Karat) Gold Plated
$404.10 - Standard Arch Cast Iron Door Satin Chrome Plated
$431.10 - Early American Webbed Arched Cast Iron Door Satin Chrome Plated
Ships USA only
Our Contact by email: email@example.com